Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Signups!


It's about that time!

CRAFTS 

Please take a few moments to browse the crafts below and decide which ones you would like to make.  Then "sign up" with your name & quantity for each craft 
in ONE of the following ways:

* Leave a comment under the craft's post here on the blog *

* Private message me (Michelle Stewart) through Facebook *

* Email me at chiquilina9@gmail.com *


Please DO NOT text me your signup - I may not see it!


Last day for signups is SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH at midnight...mwahaha :)

PLEASE make sure I get payment from you by THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1ST!!!


LUNCHEON

Even if you are not planning to craft with us, 
please join us for luncheon from 11:00am to 1:00pm at Cindi's home.

If you would like to sign up to bring a crock pot of soup, a dozen rolls, or a dessert, 
please contact me in one of the following ways mentioned above.  
We all know this is one of the best parts of Super Saturday - the FOOD!   

Can't wait to be with all of you ladies!  It's going to be a wonderful event!

No comments:

Post a Comment